Domain Name Registration
Why register a domain name?
A domain name is a web address of a business, organization, individual or other entity. An IP address represents a physical address on the Internet. The domain name can consist of letters, numbers and hyphens, while the IP address is a series of numbers. A properly defined domain name gives you a permanent and professional identity on the Internet.
Benefits of registering your own domain name:
- Professional - Many organizations and individuals find it useful to have a web address that is similar to their company name.
- Email - A domain name can allow you to have a personalized email address.
- Easy to Remember - A meaningful domain name makes it easier for people to find you on the web.
- Urgency - Even if you don't plan on using your domain name right away, registering it secures it for your future use. Don't lose yours to someone else.
- Brand Protection - Register your trademarks as domain names to help protect your brand.